An authentic paradise for surfers with or without experience
The Algarve has one of the best climates in Europe, all year round. With little rainfall, generally occurring between the months of November and March, and plenty of sunshine, the Algarve offers outstanding weather conditions for year-round tourism and Surfing.
Temperatures are high in summer, which is one reason why the Algarve is a top “sun and sea” destination and an authentic paradise for surfers with or without experience. The region’s beaches, stretching for many kilometres along the coast, consist of fine, golden sand, and the sea is calm, with temperatures of around 22ºC in the summer. The all south coast is good for surfing (ideal for beginners); If you are a experienced surfer and want to get 100% benefit from the activity, then must go to the “Surf Paradise ” in the West Coast of Sagres where people can enjoy a wild sea with great waves.
That’s where we want to take you. Its a full day tour starting at 9am with a free pick up from your hotel (designated areas only), driving to the west coast where you will spend a great surfing day. Return is around 6.30pm. Its magic and unforgettable. *Free pick up and drop off from the accommodation (designated areas only) . Transport by minibus (9 seater) .
- Free pick up and drop off from designated areas (Between Armação de Pera, Albufeira and Vilamoura)
- Lunch is optional and not included
- Minimum age of 12 years old
- Our guests are fully protected by Allianz Insurances
- Baby chairs and boosters available free of charge
- Zebra Safari cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond our control (such as traffic jams, bad weather or mechanical problems. Any changes /adjustments in our tours will always guarantee the same level of quality
Min: 4 pax
This tour is made on board a comfortable minivan with up to 8 passengers and driven by experienced drivers/tour guide who will ensure you have the a safe and highly entertaining experience during your trip across the Algarve region.