A journey into the real Algarve
A journey into the real Algarve. Starts in Loulé where we will visit the market ending with a home made cake with coffee/Tea ;Learn all about the production of cork and its industry in a guided visit to a cork factory with its secrets; Guided tour at the Algarve Cork & Costume Museum in S. Brás de Alportel; Free time for lunch ; Benefit from free hotel pick-up and drop off with local experienced driver/guide with air conditioning 9 seater minibus.
- Free pick up and drop off from designated areas (Between Armação de Pera, Albufeira and Vilamoura)
- Entrance to the museum is included
- Free time for lunch. Meals not included
- Baby chairs and boosters available free of charge
- This tour can not be done on public holidays and weekends
Available on Tuesdays and Fridays
Min: 4 pax
This tour is made on board a comfortable minivan with up to 8 passengers and driven by experienced drivers/tour guide who will ensure you have the a safe and highly entertaining experience during your trip across the Algarve region.
What clients say...
“Journée très plaisante en compagnie de Luis ! Luis est un guide chaleureux , disponible . Nous avons passé une belle journée , avec la découverte de magnifiques paysages !”Ben2lille - 26/10/2019